- 420 flashcards for all words occurring 100+ times in the Hebrew Bible
- mp3 files for all flashcard forms and verb phrases, featuring Shaked Danai
- English flashcard companion PDF
- A symbol on card front to indicate part of speech
- Root consonants for each verb
- 3ms qatal (perfect) and yiqtol (imperfect) forms for each verb
- A phrase from Scripture using each verb
- Singular and plural forms for each noun
- Masculine and feminine singular forms for each adjective
- A word-frequency number on each card
Please note that there are three minor typos in the 1st edition:
- #28: there should be a dagesh in the first tav, reading תַּחַת
- #38: there should be a chireq under the yod in the dual (bottom) form, reading עֵינַיִם.
- #43: the cholem should be to the left of the zayin, reading זֹאת.