Features of the Picture Hebrew Flashcard App Package:
- Cost: 60% less than the physical set of flashcards.
- Convenience: No bulk from 420 flashcards. Instead, you can study on your phone with the app any time, anywhere, with or without internet connection.
- Audio: The app syncs all vocabulary recordings and 153 verb phrases perfectly to the flashcards. You can listen to a native Israeli while looking at the picture with the tap of a finger.
- English notes: With no English on the cards themselves, the physical set requires a massive 87-page English Companion PDF. Every entry has a definition, a verse and translation using the word, and a note on usage and extra forms. The app syncs every entry to its flashcard.
- Multiple features: We avoid any one-size-fits-all learning algorithm for the app. Instead, we give you the ability to create “piles” based on how frequently you need to review. You can move a card from one “pile” to another as you master vocabulary. Also, you can add your own note synced to a card–perhaps a mnemonic to help you remember the word.
- Customizable decks: Most Hebrew grammars assign a frequency-based list of vocabulary words, just like our flashcards. With the app, we can create custom sets that match the vocabulary order of any grammar to be used in any Hebrew classroom, upon request.